Summit Cirque du Soleil

SoCalGal

I'm just trying to figure our what I'd do with a 36 year old wife!!

Wait...never mind, now I remember!

Seabee - Burns, are you sure you remember ? ... maybe your'e only dreaming - about Jo of course.icon6.gif

How are things in Alabama. We're just back from a 14 night Coastal/Alaska cruise on the Summit from San Diego to Vancouver. Loved every minute of it - if I remember correctly. Missed the party band ONYX. Had the Bar at the Edge of the Earth & Cirque du Soleil in the Revelations club on deck 11 so no band there. Hung out in Rendezvous lounge on deck 4 most nights. Had a new party band from the Phillipines called Headliners that was very talented.

John & Carole

On every ship I have been on the 'Observation' lounge in whatever form has been one of the most under-used areas of the ship. it is therefore unsurprising Celebrity have tried to do something to boost their revenues from that lounge.

I for one applaud their efforts to bring a new dimension to their cruises. Having experienced the CDS 'events' on the Summit in March I found them good fun, entertaining and set in a wonderful environment. Ok I can understand it not being everyone's taste, but that lounge was extremely busy each of the CDS nights, whereas if it had been left as the observation lounge I bet hardly a handful of people would have been in there.

PS on the nights it was just the disco you could count the number of attendees on one hand ! !

I could give a rats what they do to Revelations at night...but why ruin it for those of us that have enjoyed it during the day? I will never be so bored of ALASKAN scenery that I would want the really boring CDS to ruin the best room on the ship.

I could give a rats what they do to Revelations at night...but why ruin it for those of us that have enjoyed it during the day? I will never be so bored of ALASKAN scenery that I would want the really boring CDS to ruin the best room on the ship.

In my view, the best room on the ship is, my aft cabin balcony. we were just on the summit to Alaska and did not miss a thing from our balcony:D

Phil

Archived