uglme

uglme

They seem to only drain the pools at the disembarking/embarking port for cleaning/maintenance, but the pools stay full at other ports along the way - unless you hit some rough water - our pool was closed one day due to 4 foot waves IN the pool! :)

The thalassotherapy pools we've been in were always indoors and only closed while disembarking/embarking. Never seen them drained.

someone told me they drain the pools when in port. Is this true?? Would that go for the thallasotherapy pool too?

No Celebrity does not drain the pools while in port. A lot of people stay on the ship and enjoy the "private" pools.

They only drain the pools for maintenance and cleaning and I believe Celebrity tries to do when the pools are closed at night.

The pools have always been filled when I came onboard. I will have to check to see if it is open during disembarkation on the first leg and the embarkation of the second leg of my back to back.

thank you all so much. We are on the Celebrity Constellation in November, and I am planning on not getting off the boat in Charleston, which is the first stop unless something really interesting comes along.

Have a wonderful and safe weekend to all!!

Archived