Summit Cabin 7201 size/details?

beachlover98

I just switched cabins for my January sailing on the Summit to cabin 7201. Had to pay a little more but it looked like a better stateroom/veranda. I can't seem to get a good answer from Celebrity via my TA as to exactly how big the balcony is and what furniture is there. Anyone know? Am at least hoping for loungers in addition to the table & chairs. Any other thoughts on whether this was a good switch? There are just 2 of us in the cabin so looks like good space.

2 loungers/ 2 chairs and a table....BIG balcony. Not sure what cabin you switched from...but in my opinion...Good switch period !!

If you have never had an aft/stern cabin before...you'll love it !

Enjoy

Woody

Thanks for the info! Person from Celebrity only thought there would be a table with chairs and nothing else. I thought there's no way a balcony that big would be so empty.

We had originally just booked a 2B veranda stateroom. I really have no interest in CC or AQ so regular veranda stateroom was fine. Again, we had to pay more, but thought this stateroom was so much better. Really looking forward to the much bigger balcony. Glad you thought it was a good move.

And no, we've never had an aft balcony so looking forward to giving it a try! I'm sure we'll love it.

Archived