Caribbean Princess Questions

hobbyhrs97

For those of you that have sailed this ship recently, what kind of safe do they have in the cabins? Will I need a old empty gift card to open it or is a combination safe?

We sail in a little over a month and I am starting to make my packing list.

Has anyone also ever cashed travelers cheques on the ship? Do they have a maximum that you can cash per day and do the charge a fee to cash them?

This will be our first time sailing with Princess , but we have sailed with Carnival 4 times prior to this cruise. Please tell must do's and see's on the ship as well, I am starting to get super excited.

Thanks

Yes, CB had a room safe. Easy combo use.

Though we have been long time Royal Caribbean cruisers, our first cruise on Princess was on 9 night Caribbean Princess to Bermuda and Caribbean. We were very happy to say our experience onboard exceeded our expectations. One year later we booked the Crown Princess for a 12 night Greek Isles cruise. So as a friend said to us, "you're gonna like this cruise." He was right. I'm looking forward to another Mediterranean cruise in 2013.

Archived