Radiance dining package $70

tazza

I have tried to look up on Royal caribbean website but cannot find proper explanation of what this is. Can somebody tell me what the Radiance Dining Package $70 is - I know it sais it includes Chops, Giovanies, Samba Grill and Izumi but how does it work (especially when restaurant like Izumi is individually priced - I think). Anyway, would love to hear from somebody who has actually taken the package, what it was like, how it worked and was it worth it?? Thanks.:confused:

I have tried to look up on Royal caribbean website but cannot find proper explanation of what this is. Can somebody tell me what the Radiance Dining Package $70 is - I know it sais it includes Chops, Giovanies, Samba Grill and Izumi but how does it work (especially when restaurant like Izumi is individually priced - I think). Anyway, would love to hear from somebody who has actually taken the package, what it was like, how it worked and was it worth it?? Thanks.:confused:

We did the package last fall when we did our Australian cruise on Radiance. With the $70pp dining package, when you dine at Izumi's you start with a $20pp allowance. They subtract $5.00pp for cover charge which leaves you with 15.00pp. You can eat a lot on $15.00. All items on the menu are priced individually. I posted a link to the menu on the other thread that you started but here it is again http://www.beyondships.com/RCI-ALOS-Menu-5.html

As far as Samba, Giovanni's and Chops, when you make your reservation they are aware that you have purchased the dining package. So, once seated, you order what you want off the menu. Was it worth it........absolutely. Just make sure that you don't each much before your dinner.

We did the package last fall when we did our Australian cruise on Radiance. With the $70pp dining package, when you dine at Izumi's you start with a $20pp allowance. They subtract $5.00pp for cover charge which leaves you with 15.00pp. You can eat a lot on $15.00. All items on the menu are priced individually. I posted a link to the menu on the other thread that you started but here it is again http://www.beyondships.com/RCI-ALOS-Menu-5.html

As far as Samba, Giovanni's and Chops, when you make your reservation they are aware that you have purchased the dining package. So, once seated, you order what you want off the menu. Was it worth it........absolutely. Just make sure that you don't each much before your dinner.

Thanks so much you have completely answered my questions. Sounds wonderful!

Archived