Room Service Menu

kpms

Hello

So my partner and I are cruising the first time with NCL on the Transatlantic Breakaway Apr30th

We are booked in A Fwd Facing Haven Penthouse

Curious if someone could provide a sample of NCL's room service menu.. Also I saw that you can do In room dining being served by the butler. Would this be room service menu or can you order from a speciality restaurant (of course with the surcharge)

Thank you!!!

Hello

So my partner and I are cruising the first time with NCL on the Transatlantic Breakaway Apr30th

We are booked in A Fwd Facing Haven Penthouse

Curious if someone could provide a sample of NCL's room service menu.. Also I saw that you can do In room dining being served by the butler. Would this be room service menu or can you order from a speciality restaurant (of course with the surcharge)

Thank you!!!

You can order from any restaurant. As you thought, you'll be charged accordingly for surcharge restaurants.

I don't have pics of the room service menu, which was pretty basic. But as your butler can bring you pretty much anything you want, the menu is almost an after thought.

You can order from any restaurant. As you thought, you'll be charged accordingly for surcharge restaurants.

I don't have pics of the room service menu, which was pretty basic. But as your butler can bring you pretty much anything you want, the menu is almost an after thought.

This answer I agree with. I love nothing more than coming back from a long day in port, taking a soak in the tub, putting on my pjs and having Le Bistro dinner brought in. It is heaven.

We never had breakfast brought in. I love getting up early, going to the gym, then a quiet breakfast in the suite breakfast restaurant. So, I can't comment on that. But a lot of people say here on CC how much they like it.

When we were in Alaska, we knew we'd be returning from the port late, and arranged with our butler to have our dinner waiting in the room when we arrived. It was wonderful! Set up with table cloth and everything right when we walked in the door!

Sorry to correct you KPMS but the room service menu on Holland America ships is quite extensive, and if you order within the first half hour or so of the main dining room openings, you can order anything that is on the dinner menu including lobster. I have also only sailed on HAL, and as someone with a disability, I utilized room service extensively and was never disappointed.

Sue and Penni

Archived