Reduced deposit sales like WOW on RCL?

monicajay

Does Celebrity offer reduced deposit sales like the WOW sales on RCCL? If yes, what time of year do these generally happen?

Wanting to book know for March 2014 but don't feel like laying down so much cash yet. (yes, I know it all cost the same in the end)

Also, if someone knows, are there chairs on the promenade deck on the Summit?

Thx

we just booked a Hawaii cruise yesterday. The deposit is due on the 19th. We got a great price. Is that price likely to hold if we rebook so we get the reduced deposit and the obc? Or do they generally up the prices of these cruises when they have these "specials"

There is a reduced deposit sale next week starting on November 19 to the 26, plus you get an on board credit. It's the Thanksgiving sale. The amount of the on board credit depends on the length of the sailing as well as the cabin category.

How did you know about this. I saw nothing online.

I received an email just today about it.

Thanks so much Debbie, I hate putting down full deposit when a cruise is over a year away.

Hopefully they don't up prices to reflect the OBC.

Anybody know if there are chairs on the promenade deck of the Summit?

For whatever reason the reduced deposit applies to 2013 but not 2014 :confused:. I was willing to give a 50% deposit on a March 1st, 2014 cruise on the Summit but the sale does not apply.

Too bad. When RCL offers a Wow they don't limit it to one year.

Hope others are at least able to profit from this sale.

Don't forget that you can book a Celebrity cruise while on RCL with only a $100pp deposit!

Ya, I should have done that while on board:rolleyes:- just got off the Jewel of the Seas. Hadn't really looked at Celebrity and wanted to do some research first. Also, I went to the Crown and Anchor almost every day to try and get more info but there were always big line ups. Couldn't even get a book with cruise itineraries.

Still, I don't get why they wouldn't take a 50% deposit 15.5 months in advance when they offer it for 2013.

Archived