Current map and pricing for Barefoot Beach Cabanas

WeLove2CruiseRCI

• 3 weeks later...
This is a map with current pricing the concierge just sent me this morning for the cabanas at Barefoot Beach aka The Suite Beach at Labadee

24pjjvl.jpg

Can you please repost in a different format? I only see a box with a red X in it . Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting! We're on the 2/24/13 Explorer with you.

I'm getting very frustrated regarding the cabanas - every person I talk to at Royal Caribbean gives a different response... We are in a GS, and I've been told to wait, the concierge will contact us. I've been told the concierge won't contact us because we aren't on Allure or Oasis, that we have to wait until we are onboard. I've also been told there are only standard, hilltop, and overwater cabanas.

So, since you've recently been there, done that -- what was your experience in booking the cabana? Did you have to wait until you were onboard? We're trying to book two adjacent as we have two GS reservations. Was there any contact from the concierge prior to your cruise?

TIA!

I'm getting very frustrated regarding the cabanas - every person I talk to at Royal Caribbean gives a different response... We are in a GS, and I've been told to wait, the concierge will contact us. I've been told the concierge won't contact us because we aren't on Allure or Oasis, that we have to wait until we are onboard. I've also been told there are only standard, hilltop, and overwater cabanas.

So, since you've recently been there, done that -- what was your experience in booking the cabana? Did you have to wait until you were onboard? We're trying to book two adjacent as we have two GS reservations. Was there any contact from the concierge prior to your cruise?

TIA!

We've been getting the same run around. We are in the RFS on the Indy. We've been in the OS on Oasis and did get an email from the concierge Good question, thanks for asking.

Can you Email the concierge and ask to rent one? I would love to know. How far out before sail date can one be rented?

I've tried but have not received a response at all. I haven't heard many good things about Raj on the Indy. So yes you can email but may or may not get a response.:confused:

TIA!

We have had OW7 reserved for awhile now for Feb 24, 2013 on the Explorer. I emailed the concierge. The email address for him is EX_Concierge@rccl.com

I don't wait for him to contact us. His name is Mario Adonis Reyes. Send him an email with your grand suite room #s and what cabanas you want with the names. They will be billed to your on board account once on board. He will reply back to you to confirm. Print the emails and bring them with you for confirmation.

joyful 1nh did you try emailing him again using this email?

Thanks everyone for your help. I e-mailed on January 23 and as of today have not received a reply, so I did send another e-mail to follow up.

I just returned from a week in Lake Placid, so I'm playing catch up on cruise prep now!

Thanks everyone for your help. I e-mailed on January 23 and as of today have not received a reply, so I did send another e-mail to follow up.

I just returned from a week in Lake Placid, so I'm playing catch up on cruise prep now!

Great!!

I love Lake Placid. Lived up there for 7 years before coming back home. Absolutley Beautiful!! Love N.H. TOO!!:)

I wish they would respond with - No reservations are being taken until boarding! It appears different ships have different policies on "suite level" reservations.

This is a map with current pricing the concierge just sent me this morning for the cabanas at Barefoot Beach aka The Suite Beach at Labadee

24pjjvl.jpg

Do you know what format the graphic is in?

• 2 weeks later...
joyful 1nh did you try emailing him again using this email?

I did follow up with another e-mail, and I did get a response. I had asked for either B1 & W2 or B2 and W3 -- I got one of those pairs but I'm not sure which one.

I had another question (unrelated) that I asked this week and I received an almost immediate response on that one.

I did follow up with another e-mail, and I did get a response. I had asked for either B1 & W2 or B2 and W3 -- I got one of those pairs but I'm not sure which one.

I had another question (unrelated) that I asked this week and I received an almost immediate response on that one.

I'm glad you finally got a response and was able to get them booked.

Sailed on Liberty e mailed Oana Popa the concierge at that time several weeks before the cruise and was able to reserve W1. Quoted our room number and reservation number in the e mail reply confirming my request was very quick. Oana was an excellent Concierge.

• 1 month later...

Archived