B2B and awesome bar program

JdoggCruiser

Just a question. We are doing a B2B in April on the Breeze and plan on purchasing it on the 6 day but not the 8 day. Do you think the the change over morning that the purchased bar program will be available until the new sailand sign cards are given or end the night before?:)

Just a question. We are doing a B2B in April on the Breeze and plan on purchasing it on the 6 day but not the 8 day. Do you think the the change over morning that the purchased bar program will be available until the new sailand sign cards are given or end the night before?:)

I did a B2B on the Victory in Sept. You have to disembark after the first cruise and check in for the 2nd cruise. The bar card still works in the morning until you disembark. Once you check in for the 2nd cruise and board the ship, then you can sign up for the card again if you want. I had the card for both cruises

I did a B2B on the Victory in Sept. You have to disembark after the first cruise and check in for the 2nd cruise. The bar card still works in the morning until you disembark. Once you check in for the 2nd cruise and board the ship, then you can sign up for the card again if you want. I had the card for both cruises

How much for this package?

Archived