Epic MDR Menus

greenpepperburger

Hi there -

Quick question? Are the menus in The Manhattan Room and Taste the same?

(We're looking to book the 7 day out of Miami on March 2.)

Thanks!

Yes, pretty much. You may find a slight difference as far as a sauce may be prepared a bit different or there may be another choice as far as the chef's selections. Most people would not notice a difference.

When you open a menu you will see two pages...one on the left and another on the right.

The page on the left is the exact same in both MDRs. It also changes every day. NCL has 14 different menus and outside of the requirement that Menu #1 must be served on embarkation day, the chef onboard can rotate the menus as they see fit.

The page on the right is different in both MDRs. This page never chages. This is the "always available" portion of the menu.

Hope that helps.

When you open a menu you will see two pages...one on the left and another on the right.

The page on the left is the exact same in both MDRs. It also changes every day. NCL has 14 different menus and outside of the requirement that Menu #1 must be served on embarkation day, the chef onboard can rotate the menus as they see fit.

The page on the right is different in both MDRs. This page never chages. This is the "always available" portion of the menu.

Hope that helps.

Thanks!

I found them remarkably similar. I think the only difference I noted was a different cut of beef on one evening. That said, I found the Manhattan Room a bit, er, stuffy, for my comfort. It was nice, but it had a swankiness that I found a bit pretentious. Taste was much more laid back.

Archived