GTY Balcony Cabins on Jewel

mom for life

Does anyone have experience booking a GTY Cat BX (Balcony cabin). I'm a bit worried about the bed configuration.... what is not guaranteed is: Specific bedding arrangements (Two lowers that convert to a queen). DH and I are cruising by ourselves for the first time and I would not enjoy having 2 twin beds for a full week. icon12.gif

We currently have an inside booked and we picked the specific cabin that we wanted. We've cruised both inside and with a balcony. We don't mind the cozyness of the inside cabin but we do enjoy the relaxation, fresh air and coffee maker of the balcony. I am noticing online that we could afford the price for the BX upgrade but I'm not sure if a twin bed configuration would be worth it.....are there balcony rooms that wouldn't have the capability of putting the beds together as a queen??

Does anyone have experience booking a GTY Cat BX (Balcony cabin). I'm a bit worried about the bed configuration.... what is not guaranteed is: Specific bedding arrangements (Two lowers that convert to a queen). DH and I are cruising by ourselves for the first time and I would not enjoy having 2 twin beds for a full week. icon12.gif

We currently have an inside booked and we picked the specific cabin that we wanted. We've cruised both inside and with a balcony. We don't mind the cozyness of the inside cabin but we do enjoy the relaxation, fresh air and coffee maker of the balcony. I am noticing online that we could afford the price for the BX upgrade but I'm not sure if a twin bed configuration would be worth it.....are there balcony rooms that wouldn't have the capability of putting the beds together as a queen??

I don't think you need to worry here. All the beds should be able to convert to a queen (actually a king because they are two twins). We have done several BX guarantees and our beds have always been convertible.

Not to my knowledge and NCL is the only line we use. Even on an inside with 2 twins, I believe they can be pushed together. If I'm wrong someone will correct me I'm sure. We too love a balcony for the same reasons, nothing better than listening to the ocean while falling asleep!! See you onboard the Jewel:D

Neverthought

Not to my knowledge and NCL is the only line we use. Even on an inside with 2 twins, I believe they can be pushed together. If I'm wrong someone will correct me I'm sure. We too love a balcony for the same reasons, nothing better than listening to the ocean while falling asleep!! See you onboard the Jewel:D

Neverthought

See you in 19 days!! :D

Archived