Carribean Princess Riviera Deck

Ariel35

Hi,

I was just assigned a balcony...R338. I notice it is right under the pool area. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with a cabin on this deck and how much noise would filter down?

Thanks!

There have been comments on chair movement very early am in the 300-400's as they place the chairs out for the day, especially in the suites in that area too.

We like Riviera but we stay in the 600-700 range. ;)

We were in R327 (inside) on the Ruby, but same basic area. The noise from the deck chairs was minimum.... maybe a "scrape" or two in the late evening and morning, which only lasted a few seconds......but nothing that I would consider at all bothersome or annoying. Hope that helps!

There have been comments on chair movement very early am in the 300-400's as they place the chairs out for the day, especially in the suites in that area too.

We like Riviera but we stay in the 600-700 range. ;)

We were assigned a guarantee in the 600s, so that's good to know. I figure there shouldn't be too much noise from the Horizon Court seating area as it's carpeted (if I remember correctly). Looking forward to just a short walk down the hall to the Terrace Pool!

We've have had cabins on the Grand and Golden on the Aloha deck and Riviera deck on the the Crown. Love this location. Love being able to access the terrace pool, buffet and rear hot tubs so easily. We've booked a Riviera cabin again for our Carribean Princess cruise but having second thoughts because of the youth area in the rear of the ship. I think on the other ships it's up front by the spa. Does anyone know if the rear hot tub on the sun (I think) deck is for kids only? Really like the rear area on the other ships because it's usually so quiet, but not sure about carribean princess. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks for your help.

I was in an inside cabin in that approximate location on the Crown. I did hear chairs being moved around early every morning. I had to call the pursers desk to ask them to be more careful. The deck attendants were dragging the chairs rather tha picking them up and placing them down.

Plus it was very loud the night of the deck party!!!!! :eek:

Keep in mind I am a VERY light sleeper!! :eek:

Archived