Facebook

Oh, that's ok then. I don't really do Facebook but am addicted to CC. Have just been trying to make a Countdown but failed. I'll just have to keep adding 4 weeks onto yours. :D
Hi Jakanne, Don't really like social networking - lots of trouble caused by them I think.

Berwyn showed me how to put countdowns on (Where is he by the way?)

I will attempt to enlighten you:)

1- Go to COUNTDOWN CLOCK

2- PICK DATE

3- PICK SHIP

4- PICK A PICTURE AND MESSAGE

5- CLICK ON "CREATE YOUR COUNTDOWN"

6- HIGHLIGHT THE TEXT IN THE WHITE BOX

7- COPY

8 -GO BACK TO MESSAGE BOARDS MAIN PAGE AND CLICK ON "USER CP"

9 -FROM THE LIST CHOSE EDIT SIGNATURE

10-SCROLL DOWN TO WHITE BOX ON THE RIGHT AND CLICK ON IT

11-PASTE & SAVE (You can preview it before you save it if you like)

Hope you can follow this.

For those that have tried to add me, sorry but due to popular demand there is a waiting list :p

Nope here is the real truth, I have created a face book page for myself not for friends but as a media tool to shop and look at company sites, to many hassles on facebook I'm afraid.

RR <<< but thats not my name if you have looked :D

Hi Jakanne, Don't really like social networking - lots of trouble caused by them I think.

Berwyn showed me how to put countdowns on (Where is he by the way?)

I will attempt to enlighten you:)

1- Go to COUNTDOWN CLOCK

2- PICK DATE

3- PICK SHIP

4- PICK A PICTURE AND MESSAGE

5- CLICK ON "CREATE YOUR COUNTDOWN"

6- HIGHLIGHT THE TEXT IN THE WHITE BOX

7- COPY

8 -GO BACK TO MESSAGE BOARDS MAIN PAGE AND CLICK ON "USER CP"

9 -FROM THE LIST CHOSE EDIT SIGNATURE

10-SCROLL DOWN TO WHITE BOX ON THE RIGHT AND CLICK ON IT

11-PASTE & SAVE (You can preview it before you save it if you like)

Hope you can follow this.

Great instructions, thanks Linda. And thanks Berwyn. It worked first time.:). Must be careful not to bore/upset people by saying "Only ......days to go now". ::D

Great instructions, thanks Linda. And thanks Berwyn. It worked first time.:). Must be careful not to bore/upset people by saying "Only ......days to go now". ::D
Hi Jakanne,

You are welcome :) I know how to do it, but had to do a dummy run and write it down to tell you how to do it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi Jakanne,

You are welcome :) I know how to do it, but had to do a dummy run and write it down to tell you how to do it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh thanks, Linda. I had to write it down to follow it ....going to put it in my cruise information ready for my next one. Got a lot of cruise catching up to do. :D. I rather like the sound of the Atlantic crossing one in April 2014 but when I went on the Thomson site there was nothing on. Would like to know how much it would be...probably too much. :eek:

Just read that the crossing from Las Palmas to Madeira can be rather rough so it will be a tester for the Stugeron and for an Atlantic crossing. :eek:

Oh thanks, Linda. I had to write it down to follow it ....going to put it in my cruise information ready for my next one. Got a lot of cruise catching up to do. :D. I rather like the sound of the Atlantic crossing one in April 2014 but when I went on the Thomson site there was nothing on. Would like to know how much it would be...probably too much. :eek:

Just read that the crossing from Las Palmas to Madeira can be rather rough so it will be a tester for the Stugeron and for an Atlantic crossing. :eek:

Hi Jakanne1 - Cruise goes on 6th (27 nights) & 13th (20 nights) from Gatwick, Birmingham and Manchester only. That's probably why you can't find it. Almost ready to book from Manchester as it appears to be the best and quickest way by train for us from Scotland plus staying overnight on the way out. Just deciding - do we chance the flight being on time back in Manchester for last train North or stay overnight.:)

I've been trying to search for that one too but nothing comes up! :confused:

I'm wondering if because it depends on flights going from Palma in May 2014 (i.e. summer 2014) it won't be on sale for a while. Will keep looking but nothing seems to be coming back when I search for it. Instead, only Caribbean Charms comes up for April 2014.

I've been trying to search for that one too but nothing comes up! :confused:

I'm wondering if because it depends on flights going from Palma in May 2014 (i.e. summer 2014) it won't be on sale for a while. Will keep looking but nothing seems to be coming back when I search for it. Instead, only Caribbean Charms comes up for April 2014.

Hi Sailaway487 - Are you remembering to change the number of days (14-20 (20 nights) or 21-28 (27 nights)? All the information for April 2014, including flights from Palma, have been on the site since 15th when the Caribbean itineraries were released.:)

Oh hi, yes i did, dont worry ive been flat out too but not sure why as im not at work but never seem to have a min. Its nice to see what everyone actually looks like isnt it :D

Yes, it is - I still get very confused with all the different names though and who really is who :):)

Hi Sailaway487 - Are you remembering to change the number of days (14-20 (20 nights) or 21-28 (27 nights)? All the information for April 2014, including flights from Palma, have been on the site since 15th when the Caribbean itineraries were released.:)

Found it now, thank you. Perhaps because I put Newcastle airport in...?

Found it now, thank you. Perhaps because I put Newcastle airport in...?

Hi Jakanne1 - I was at tried every airport before I found that it was only Gatwick, Birmingham and Manchester. Very naughty of Thomson not to put that on their itinerary page when pushing a holiday.

I also meant to mention on my previous post to you, we have done three Atlantic crossings in April and every one has been very calm. I take ginger capsules for travel sickness and wrist bands as a backup. The best thing about ginger is that it does not interact with medication or alcohol.:)

Hi Jakanne1 - I was at tried every airport before I found that it was only Gatwick, Birmingham and Manchester. Very naughty of Thomson not to put that on their itinerary page when pushing a holiday.

I also meant to mention on my previous post to you, we have done three Atlantic crossings in April and every one has been very calm. I take ginger capsules for travel sickness and wrist bands as a backup. The best thing about ginger is that it does not interact with medication or alcohol.:)

Thanks for that. That's good to know. I used wristbands on the tender boat at Santorini and travel pills just in case! Didn't know you could get ginger capsules. I took some root ginger to make ginger tea which I quite like but didn't need.

Don't think DH would do more than one week on a ship. I know he enjoyed his first cruise on Majesty because of the ports of call, but there were parts of the ship and the overcrowding that we didn't like during the day (top decks). We will just have to try more short cruises on a different ship before we risk 3 weeks as we would want a deluxe cabin and they seem quite expensive.

You sound just like me, Linda. Bet you hated gymnastics at school too. I still come out in a cold sweat when I think of being forced to walk the beam :eek:
I hated sports at school :( It took me years to be able to go backwards over the vaulting horse. In fact I only managed it on my last day at school! I never could run or climb ropes either:rolleyes:

My brother hated PE so much that he used to plead a "tummy ache" every time he had to do it, until my Mum rumbled him. Still, he is now 75 and pretty fit, so it couldn't have done him any harm!

Archived