Cabins 7201 & 7203 on Slendor

dmart82

I just booked the Carnival Slendor for Spring break out of New york.

It is a 4j cat. Inside Cabin, but has a Large picture Window at The Front of the ship on Deck 7. I know that it will have more movement than other locations, but this is my 5th Cruise and my children's 3rd so I really don't think the movement will bother us. Looking for any one who has had any of these cabins before on deck 6 or 7 and tell me about about the room and space compared out ocean view and balcony rooms. We are a family of 4 and always stayed in one room at least in an ov and desided to book two cabins for some space and the two bathrooms. I am kinda second questing my self now. Please any comments would be helpfull.

We had the same room on the Dream... awesome cabins.. go out the secret door and you have a huge balcony. We order room service in the morning... be able to drink coffee and watch the ship enter the ports.

Cathy

Didn't notice any more motions.. just a long walk after being out all day/night.. Nice way to exercise without realizing you are doing it.

VERY long walk to the food sometimes twice a day if not more.

were your other cruises this far forward.....out of new york?

the doors to the outer deck are located on the sides of the ship. most people do not know they are there.

you have an iside cabin with a window but people'that go out to that public deck can see into the cabins.

if you get rude people slamming those doors throw a towel over the top to keep it from slamming.

Cabin 7203:

683016068307_0_ALB.jpg

983016068307_0_ALB.jpg

304016068307_0_ALB.jpg

For some reason, the entry way was narrower than in other cabins I have had...You couldn't open the bathroom door all the way and an extra chubby person might have trouble maneouvering...Also you could hear the toilet flushing upstairs on the bridge...EM

The rooms are listed as the same size as the indoors part of a balcony. However, those pictures definitely appear smaller than the indoors part of a balcony, as the balcony is able to fit a 6'6" sofa (length-wise) between the beds and the bathroom wall. There's no room for that in these pics. So it must be smaller than the indoors part of a balcony. Even so, since you booked 2 of these rooms for the 4 of you, it should still work just fine. I've been in a room this size with 2 people and even 3, and it was fine. I don't think you need to 2nd guess yourself. I think you'll wind up loving these rooms, especially with that "secret" deck overlooking the front of the ship. Your window will look out to that deck, and you may even see some ocean from inside the room.

Thanks for any one that has responded to my questions. To the person who asked about if we had ever been foward out of NY before, the answer is yes 4 years ago We where on the NCL Dawn in a foward cabin but we where on deck 2 not as high as deck 7. Our last cruise in April we had a balcony on deck 8 coming out of Balltimore. I did notice the rooms seem smaller than an ov or balcony but I felt the extra bath would be a help because he had a family cabin on the dream that had 2 bathrooms one with shower and the other with a shower an bath tub and both had a toliet, they really came in handy getting ready for diner each night.

Archived