New to cruise critic

cruisinmomof3

Hello everyone

I finally decided to register on here after lurking for a while. I went on my first cruise in July 2011 on the Norwegian Jewel to the Bahamas it was an amazing experience and as many of you have mentioned I am hooked. Love this site and got alot of great information when I cruised the first time. I am now booked on the Norwegian Gem leaving NY to Eastern Carribean on 2/14/2013 this time travelling with my husband and our 3 girls ages 13,6 and 6 yes the little ones are twins lol. Super excited as my first cruise I went with a group of girlfriends so this is my first cruise as a family. Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here and getting alot of great information about crusing with the kiddos.:)

Hello everyone

I finally decided to register on here after lurking for a while. I went on my first cruise in July 2011 on the Norwegian Jewel to the Bahamas it was an amazing experience and as many of you have mentioned I am hooked. Love this site and got alot of great information when I cruised the first time. I am now booked on the Norwegian Gem leaving NY to Eastern Carribean on 2/14/2013 this time travelling with my husband and our 3 girls ages 13,6 and 6 yes the little ones are twins lol. Super excited as my first cruise I went with a group of girlfriends so this is my first cruise as a family. Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here and getting alot of great information about crusing with the kiddos.:)

Welcome! This is a great group of people whom I have found very helpful in planning our cruises. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Gem, we have that cruise booked for March 2014 ;)

Archived