Cruise related Christmas present ideas

amc80

We are taking a family group cruise next year. For Christmas, I'd like to get some family members a pack of drink coupons. There are a couple of issues with this. 1) I don't have a reservation number since they are only deposited at the group level ($25pp) and therefore don't have assigned cabins yet. 2) It's my understanding that these coupons are delivered on board, which means there wouldn't be anything to open on Christmas. I know I could make up something to give them, but that's not as fun.

Any ideas for alternative gifts?

Carnival Gift Cards are coming out in early December! I am buying a big stocking for Santa to fill!

I bought my dad drink coupons last year - I got one of those really large cards and printed out 8 pictires of drinks of the day (I gave him 8 drink coupons) and wrote in the card that he would receive the coupons at dinner

OOoh I like this idea. THanks!

I love the towel idea, where did you get them?

I found a lady through Ebay but then worked directly with her, she did a fantastic job!! She designed them individually and worked with me until I was happy and then she made and shipped them very timely. They came folded and tied with a coordinating ribbon and I just love them!!

I would be happy to send you here contact info.

I found a lady through Ebay but then worked directly with her, she did a fantastic job!! She designed them individually and worked with me until I was happy and then she made and shipped them very timely. They came folded and tied with a coordinating ribbon and I just love them!!

I would be happy to send you here contact info.

Would you please send it to me as well. My email is katanablu@aol.com Thanks!

Archived