How to upload pdf???

djmess

Help!! How do I upload the the kid dailies I just scanned as pdf?

I know how to do photobucket and a pic, but have seen many people who just uploaded the things as pdf's. Also if I do photobucket, then each page is a picture. I will do this, but will be a pain.

First, the size of the pdf must be less than 950k or so. Just compose your message, then click the paper clip button in the menu above. You can then select up to 5 files from your desktop. Then click upload and you can close that window. You should see the files attached to your message.

First, the size of the pdf must be less than 950k or so. Just compose your message, then click the paper clip button in the menu above. You can then select up to 5 files from your desktop. Then click upload and you can close that window. You should see the files attached to your message.

Thanks, I guess they are too large and I have no idea how to make them smaller. Guess I will just upload each page as pics. I've already spent way too much time on this little project today. I get obsessive and want to know how to do things and will spend the entire day on computer and nothing else will get done. Ugh!

Thanks, I guess they are too large and I have no idea how to make them smaller. ...!

Try setting what ever program you use to create the pdf to black and white or "monochrome". Even though the document you're scanning may be just black and white, if you don't tell your program to create a b&w pdf, it can create a much larger "color" file...

Thanks everyone, I think I may have figured it out. I'm testing one scan here, then will delete it if it works or not delete it, as I may have to figure that out.

I never used to be so computer illiterate. I was actually a business teacher until very early 2000's. When you don't keep up, you fall behind. Actually looking forward to my kid being a teenager so he can teach me technology. I'm not afraid of it, just need all you wonderful people to help me out.

Testing Attachment- Ok didn't work, will try again, I'm determined now!

test with attachment

Yeah! I did it. Now to rescan everything smaller. I will get all these Epic kids Weekly schedules posted. I picked up all age groups, so determined to help those that want to see what is going on for all age groups of kids

scan0001.pdf

Archived