Splendor of the Seas/Galveston-2007

We were thinking about a 4/5 day cruise out of Galveston for our class reunion in Jan./Feb. of 2007. Most preferred "Splendor of the Seas." I've been told several different things. Some say that the schedule for 2007 will be posted at the end of this year. Another agent told me that the itineraries would not be posted until September 2006 for January 2007 sailings as RCI had decided to wait to see how bookings went for Jan. to April 2006. Since the schedules for the Rhapsody are out for 2007, I suspect the latter is closer to the actual situation with "Splendor." Does anyone have any inside info to share?.

we are looking at a winter '06 cruise on the Splendour and I was first told that the prices would be out on May24th.......I called RCI and the CS agent told me that they are running behind and it might be another month before they come out........I have an order with my TA and she'll get with me as soon as they open up

If you are only doing a 4/5 night.Then definitly take the Splendour..I would really have to advise against the Ecstasy..IMHO...

I am not a Carnival basher,and I think Elation would be about equal to Rhapsody if Elation had balconies..but the Ecstasy comes no where near Splendour.:)

(not that you really asked that question...but that is the other choice in Galveston now...although....who knows by 2007!!!We may all be fighting for Voyager:D

Archived