Where i can discuss about TA?

albruno

I know i can't discuss here about travel agency. But I am Italian, i only can buy in USA in internet (not by phone) and i want to be sure i don't lose my money. Then, where i can discuss, if not here, about TA, prices, etc...?

Albruno please understand I did not do that, the board did. It insert the ******** Please read my previous post that I edited.

Ok, but you can tell me what is the place, its name (and Google will tell me where it is!!!). Can you send me an email?

These guidelines are at the top of the HAL board:

The third-party recommendation of travel agents and agencies is not allowed on Cruise Critic's Message Board forums.

Posts recommending travel agents, travel agencies, cruise-only agencies, travel/cruise brokers, or any other source where consumer can purchase travel will be removed from the boards. This also includes any comments included in signatures requesting members to e-mail you for information about your travel agencies.

Additionally, posts by members requesting such information will be removed.

However, the general discussion of the merits of using a BRICK AND MORTAR AGENCY, an INTERNET CRUISE AGENCY or purchasing from the CRUISE LINE DIRECTLY will be allowed. No recommendations for any travel source will be allowed.

. . .

Laura

Albruno, I would be happy to connect to with a very reputable online TA that has been in business for many years and has close connections with Holland America and other premium cruise lines, but you have your e-mail address blocked. You need to edit your profile to unblock it.

These guidelines are at the top of the HAL board:

The third-party recommendation of travel agents and agencies is not allowed on Cruise Critic's Message Board forums.

Posts recommending travel agents, travel agencies, cruise-only agencies, travel/cruise brokers, or any other source where consumer can purchase travel will be removed from the boards. This also includes any comments included in signatures requesting members to e-mail you for information about your travel agencies.

Additionally, posts by members requesting such information will be removed.

However, the general discussion of the merits of using a BRICK AND MORTAR AGENCY, an INTERNET CRUISE AGENCY or purchasing from the CRUISE LINE DIRECTLY will be allowed. No recommendations for any travel source will be allowed.

. . .

Laura

I do not need recommendation here! I only want to know where i can talk about TA, a newsgroup, a BB, a forum or everyplace you know!!

I just booked online in USA with a TA and I pay directly to Cruise company, so I am quite sure, but i like to find a place where i can discuss about price, service etc...!!!

I do not need recommendation here! I only want to know where i can talk about TA, a newsgroup, a BB, a forum or everyplace you know!!

I just booked online in USA with a TA and I pay directly to Cruise company, so I am quite sure, but i like to find a place where i can discuss about price, service etc...!!!

Unfortunately a discussion of the relative merits of specific TA's is not permitted in Cruise Critic.

Here's a Cruise Critic article on the subject: Finding a Cruise Travel Agent

Archived