Carnival Valor-2/10/13-San Juan to Barbados

willow028

Does anyone know anything about this cruise? Found it on Carnival's website and we want to do it, but it's the only cruise I can not find on any other website (trying to get airline points and all) and the "cruise info" button on Carnival's page is a little screwy - it'll still let me book it but I'm wondering if this is some sort of group/theme cruise due to the fact the information is nowhere else out there.

And, has anyone done this three night cruise? Any thoughts/feedback?

Okay now that's just odd as they let me put a 24-hour hold on it before I posted that thread. Were you logged in to the website? Thanks for the feedback.

**Edit/update ~ I went to another computer and didn't log in and don't see that cruise, although on the one where I'm logged in, it shows up. Does anyone else find that as odd as I do? I may have to *eek gasp* break down and call Carnival if I can't find some sort of explanation for this "ghost" cruise!

You had me double checking! :) But nope - from my 24-hour hold confirmation:

3 Day to Southern Caribbean from San Juan, Puerto Rico

Departing on: Sunday, February 10, 2013

Your room: Balcony Stateroom XXXX

You are aboard:Carnival Valor

Total Price: $XXX

Semi off-topic - have you done this itinerary before?

The ships out of San Juan also pick up and drop off pax in Barbados every wednesday. There are cabins that are reserved just for the wed-wed cruise. Since someone would be in those cabins starting on 2/13, Carnival is just selling the cabins from San Juan to Barbados, rather than just letting them be empty.

This is the first Valor cruise from San Juan

Thank you! That would explain why it's only available in limited numbers to logged in persons and invisible anywhere else - I never thought to check and see what else that ship was doing. Our oh so creative imaginations were coming up with a bunch of scenarios why we couldn't find it elsewhere - this is boring but that's a good thing! :)

Archived