Jet Skis in Bora Bora

We've used both MikiMiki and Matira beach rentals, both times were so much fun. our favorite excursion to do, when were there. I don't have the contact info. available. I think we went through Top Dive for one of them. also, you can do a search on the computer.If you have Jan Princes's book the info. should be in there too! If you can't find it, I'll look later on today. I have the info. and book. I just have to look for it.

Thanks for the info. We did a 4 x 4 tour last May and could see the jet skis from up in the mountains and they looked like fun. Could you tell me when you rented, was it a guided tour or could you go off on your own. I have been able to find the Miki Miki but only info on Matira do you remember if they have a website?

Thanks so much for your help.

Sandie

Hi Sandie, You won't reget doing Wave Runners. You do have to stay in a group, because the guides know how to stay away from the coral. There are many places you still can go fast and you do keep quite a distance from the person in front of you. We have done this everytime we have gone to Bora Bora and once in Moorea, on one trip we did it in BB, two days in a row. The cost last Aug. was approx. $220 total for two of us to ride on the same Waverunner. It has gone up quite a bit since the first year we went, in 2000 it was $125. I will have to look for Matira rentals email, I can't look right now as, I'm suppose to be getting ready for company. I'll look tonight or tomorrow.

I guess we're creatures of habit, we always seem to do the same thing when we're in Bora Bora. We have our favorite spots and our favorite things to do. Waverunners, rent the little convertible Cabrio from Europcar. Drive around the island a couple of times stopping at Bloody Mary's, Matira Beach for a couple of hours and a few other special spots. We just prefer to relax on the beach and enjoy the beauty of this island and it's blue lagoon.

Archived