Liberty o.t.S. TA FLL-BCN April 2013

andieberl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey Roger and Martin! Are you still going? We'll be on board!

Peter (and Jim)

Hi there sexy boys! So looking forward to seeing you guys again. Been hearing about your from everyone on other ships :eek:

I need the concierge....BAD!

Hi there sexy boys! So looking forward to seeing you guys again. Been hearing about your from everyone on other ships :eek:

I need the concierge....BAD!

You need more than the concierge! LOL. So, they're talking about us, huh? Hopefully no one is spreading dirty, nasty lies! LOL

Peter

You need more than the concierge! LOL. So, they're talking about us, huh? Hopefully no one is spreading dirty, nasty lies! LOL

Peter

Hey there Peter / Jim

Yeah...been hearing lots of dirt on both of you :eek: LMAO! Just kidding!

I just finished 11 fabulous days of training here in Dallas. Since AA is combining the operation for flight attendants, I am now officially domestic and internationally qualified, as well as qualified on the new 777-300, which starts flying Jan 31. After all of this time here in DFW, I need a cruise!

We are on Adventure next week (Jan 27), which we've never been on.

Then we're on Explorer Feb 10...I'd better get some Valentine's loving! LOL

Oh yeah....Calvin and Jeff tentatively have this TA booked as well....

Peter

Well Mr. Peter!

Yes, you definitely deserve some time off after wearing them tight Flight Attendant uniforms and parading up and down airport...and most definitely deserve a very good HOT valentines after being that long in YUCKY DFW:rolleyes:

Kidding aside....congrats on your special training! Hopefully one of these days I can be on one of your flights...they should be VERY interesting:eek: Did you like the new AA Look....[vomit]

Can't wait to see you bitches on the Liberty TA. Calvin and Jeff BETTER GO:mad:!

We need them!

We are boarding the Liberty JAN 19 for several Back to Backs....can't wait to see you guys

[ROGER]and Martin

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all

We just got off the Liberty...although the cruise was "OK" we noticed many differences.

- Crew seemed stressed out and unfriendly at times. [could be because of these short 4 & 5 day cruises]:(

- Food was great at the Windjammer & Chops:p

- Diamond Lounge was much better than then Suite Lounge:p

- DJ music great but he turned out ANTI-GAY and had to be reported for making fun of men dancing together.:mad:

- White Party & After Party was great!:D

- Embarkation and Disembarkation...a disaster!:mad:

I'm back on the Liberty this Feb 11th...hope to see some improvements before the Transatlantic Cruise.

Hey y'all

We just got off the Liberty...although the cruise was "OK" we noticed many differences.

- Crew seemed stressed out and unfriendly at times. [could be because of these short 4 & 5 day cruises]:(

- Food was great at the Windjammer & Chops:p

- Diamond Lounge was much better than then Suite Lounge:p

- DJ music great but he turned out ANTI-GAY and had to be reported for making fun of men dancing together.:mad:

- White Party & After Party was great!:D

- Embarkation and Disembarkation...a disaster!:mad:

I'm back on the Liberty this Feb 11th...hope to see some improvements before the Transatlantic Cruise.

Dear Martin, dear Roger,

thank you very much for that input.

I am sure the service will be better on a relaxed TA-Cruise.... Sorry to hear about the DJ... Happened to me before and that was NOT nice!!! So I guess we will meet in the Diamond Lounge (where "normal" people like me can attend *LOL*)

See you!!!

Dear Martin, dear Roger,

thank you very much for that input.

I am sure the service will be better on a relaxed TA-Cruise.... Sorry to hear about the DJ... Happened to me before and that was NOT nice!!! So I guess we will meet in the Diamond Lounge (where "normal" people like me can attend *LOL*)

See you!!!

Uh oh....another "normal" person....LOL

Peter

Leaving for Explorer this weekend....and there's a possible Nor'easter/snowstorm for the area! Hopefully everything will work out. We were supposed to sail out of New Jersey on Nov 2 on Brilliance, and that Hurricane hit. Royal let us change to Oasis 2 days before that cruise! I'm going to have to stop booking cruises out of Bayonne! LOL. Looking forward to sailing out of Florida again on the TA.....

Peter

I hear ya!

Bayonne was probably the worst experience we ever had Embarking and Disembarking. We got stuck in NY for 4-5 more days after the cruise becuase all the flights got canceled. The weather is just too bad this time of year up there.

The check in place looks like an old warehouse and the passengers...let's just say, they are "unique". ;)

I have no idea why...but we booked a FEB 25th Enchantment out of Baltimore....so NOT looking forward to the cold and possible canceled flights..:eek:

Don't worry Boys...you'll hit the nice sun of SoFL very soon:cool:

Well, we made it to New Jersey. We had to fly ORD-PHL, then take Amtrak up to EWR. It was actually easy, as the train stops right at EWR. So, we're at the hotel and board Explorer tomorrow, for a cold cold sailaway! LOL

P and J

I hope you got your Panty warmers :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Made it back from Explorer....oh my gosh. I don't want to even SEE another cocktail until this Liberty cruise. The servers in the lounge were incredible, and constantly replenishing our drinks before they were empty. I wonder if this Liberty transatlantic will be as busy as the one we did in October of 2011.....

Peter

Archived