Reflection stateroom

F858MM

• 1 year later...
Has anyone stayed in or neat this cabin 6283.

I know this is an older post but wondering what Cabin 6283 is like. We will be sailing on the Reflection next month and curious as to the cabin. Have not been able to find anything online.

Thanks,

Olivia :)

Check the S-Class spread sheet to see if there are any comments. It will be the same for any of the s-class ships.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE

Thank you! This cabin is not listed; I guess it will be a surprise as to the "obstructed" view from our cabin. This is the first time we have booked a "guarantee veranda" and taken a chance on where we are on the ship. We will go with the flow and know we will love the cruise! :)

Olivia

if you have a 2d cabin the "obstruction" will be about the height of the rail.

if you have a 2c cabin the "obstruction" will be about the height of the balcony floor.

it appears from your cabin location it will rise to about the height of the balcony floor, not a big deal really.

I know this is an older post but wondering what Cabin 6283 is like. We will be sailing on the Reflection next month and curious as to the cabin. Have not been able to find anything online.

Thanks,

Olivia :)

This is not a very good look, deck 5 is the life boats, deck 6 you are looking across the top of them. This is the starboard side.

938033914_cruise088.jpg.85be53b393f4db2675f7fada69d80f9e.jpg

769747632_cruise095.jpg.22808b5814d71692d39f6312eb0c6206.jpg

if you have a 2d cabin the "obstruction" will be about the height of the rail.

if you have a 2c cabin the "obstruction" will be about the height of the balcony floor.

it appears from your cabin location it will rise to about the height of the balcony floor, not a big deal really.

Thank you! I know it will be a great cruise no matter what! We got this cabin at a great price and we are just glad to be on the ship! Ready for Celebrity/Reflection to take me away!.

Olivia

This is not a very good look, deck 5 is the life boats, deck 6 you are looking across the top of them. This is the starboard side.

Thank you very much! I know it will be a great cruise no matter what! So ready to enjoy warm weather, no house chores and great food!.

Olivia