Does X Cruisetour pricing fluctuate?

citruscruiser

I know the pricing of various X cruises can fluctuate from the time they are first released to the date of sailing. Does anyone know if the pricing of the X Cruisetours (tour portion) fluctuate also? I have a Med cruise booked on the Reflection, booked at the low rate, and am thinking for adding the pre-cruisetour starting in Venice.

I just talked to Celebrity regarding adding a cruise tour to an existing booking and you can not do that. It is a bundled package. We're kind of in the same situation as you. We booked a British Isles cruise through an online travel agency. Our fare for a C3 cabin is $860pp less than on the Celebrity website. If we wanted to book a cruise tour, we'd have to pay the full tab $4949pp, not being able to take advantage of the great cruise fare. The person I spoke to at Celebrity said that she doesn't even know what the cruise tour portion costs.

Thanks, coincidentally I just received a call from a Celebrity vacation planner, and when I asked about this subject he said the same. And I learned that both occupants must sign up for the cruise tour, they will not accommodate one occupant taking the cruise tour and the other only the cruise. Since my cruise has risen $700 a person, there is no way I am taking X's cruise tour at this point. I guess it's time to look at private tours!

Archived