St Martin Rental car???

mud338

I have never been so unsure about renting a car as I am here. I have read that Coastal is good but have not returned multiple emails and there # has been busy for 2 weeks now. I did a partial rate quote till the web site asked for mt credit card so I stopped then. Now I;m recieving calls and emails from these people. Liesure did get back to me and said they do have cars at the port. We are leaving Tuesday and that is the last part of scheduling. Please help??

That is odd- we did a rate inquiry with Coastal through their website, and 'Dave York' responded in a day with a quote. Once I asked my questions and agreed to book, I got an email confirmation back. There was no request for any credit card info as we pay when we get the car. If the ship doesn't dock, there is no obligation.

Try again- the contact info for my guy (on the email) is:

Dave York

Toll Free 1-866-978-8361

• 2 weeks later...

Coastal has always responded promptly and they provide great service right at the pier. We've used them many times with not a single problem. I think we get very used to everything being done instantly - the "Caribbean time" equivalent of immediate is approximately 24 hours.

Archived