Summit Celebrity Suite Bathrooms

Mikeandme

I am new to Celebrity and have a question re Celebrity Suite bathrooms on the Summit. Do they have jetted tubs, and are the bathrooms marble with double sinks? I've heard conflicting reports on this since the redesign. Thanks!

Yes, they do have jetted tubs and marble double sinks. Here's a picture of someone's Celebrity suite from our cabin crawl on 11/29/12:

IMG_0264-copy.jpg

Yes, they do have jetted tubs and marble double sinks. Here's a picture of someone's Celebrity suite from our cabin crawl on 11/29/12:

IMG_0264-copy.jpg

You will enjoy the celebrity suite- I know that we did. They have a wonderful location and are a perfect size. Now, on the Summit they have added a nice balcony- It didn't take away from the large living-dining room, but was added externally. You will also like the walk-in closet and dressing area- Of course the extra suite service is great.

My only negative comment is that if you are very short or a super senior, getting into the tub might be a little difficult. You have to step up high. The jetted tub is also your combo shower.

Enjoy- a wonderful suite.

Archived