LAX to the port

karenbeanpole

Have they counted the girls?:eek: I just checked the In and Out website and there is one in San Pedro: 1090 N. WESTERN AVE.

SAN PEDRO' date=' CA 90732. Here's the website so that you can check out the menu: http://www.in-n-out.com/ Unfortunately, I'm off of beef, and I think that's the only type of burger they have (no chicken burgers).[/color'] During my father's last couple of months, I would bring him I-N-O burgers as there was one near the VA hospital.

No idea if they actually had that many the girls but what a memorable sign.:o

I think that's the In n Out. We park at The Spot and the In n Out is next to the parking structure. There are two The Spot parking lots near LAX. We always confirm with the shuttle driver which one by asking if they are near the In n Out.

Sadie- The In n' Out adjacent to LAX (and next to Parking Spot), is located at:

9149 S. SEPULVEDA BLVD.

LOS ANGELES, CA 90045

It's a great place to watch planes land, there's a grassy park where "plane nuts" like me congregate.

The location that Cruisin Chick posted is near the San Pedro cruise port.

Just rang up TA and changed our LAX Marriott hotel to Doubletree San Pedro (nominal charge). The Crowne Plaza was full. I think we should have a better time there like you all have suggested. More convenient as well for the port.

Excellent choice, we have stayed at the Double Tree and think it is superior to the Crowne Plaza. I would try to get a room overlooking the boat harbour and the LA Yacht Club....in our mind it is a classic southern California setting and hotel. Something like Super Shuttle will run you about $17 pp from LAX to the DTI. The DTI has a free shuttle to the pier and anywhere else within a 5 miles of the hotel. Enjoy!:)

If you reserve online with Super Shuttle and use this code you will save $3 UYR59

The hotel has a very good breakfast buffet and for dinner we have always enjoyed the 22nd St Landing Grill for great seafood. http://www.22ndstlandingrestaurant.com/

As for things to do, here is a link to a thread which has a lot of ideas: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1343892

Archived