Scrapbooking - eastern Caribbean

tully07

I'll be on the Ruby Princess in February -- Does the Ruby sell a scrapbooking kit specifically for the eastern Caribbean cruise?

I bought an Alaska specific kit on the Island Princess a few years ago -- but there wasn't a kit available for the UK cruise I took earlier this year.

I'll be on the Ruby Princess in February -- Does the Ruby sell a scrapbooking kit specifically for the eastern Caribbean cruise?

I bought an Alaska specific kit on the Island Princess a few years ago -- but there wasn't a kit available for the UK cruise I took earlier this year.

I have found the scrapbooking supplies to be very generic in nature and geared more toward the novice. I like to buy lots of postcards in port to use on my pages. The best place to get travel scrapbooking supplies is scrapyourtrip dot com. You can get country specific papers and lots of other goodies. Happy Croppin :D

I do collect anything and everything that might be used to make a scrapbook [postcards, brochures, maps, patters, etc.] during the cruise for use in my trip scrapbook -- however, I also like to use the 'generic' Princess kits [and here I am speaking about die cuts/stickers/rub offs, etc] in completing pages. I can find lots of travel related scrapbooking materials here. I'm just looking for Princess specific materials --

Archived