Email A Cruise Director?

Atty

There might be an easier way, but if u know who the CD is, might be worth looking for them on facebook or twitter. I know some people (myself included) are in contact with some that way. No idea if theres a specific email address to contact them on though. Someone else might know better than me?

I'm not sure the CD would be your best contact for anything pre-cruise. If you have arranged a special event, contact the Shipboard Events Coordinator shoreside. Otherwise, I would wait until you are onboard.

Do you mind advising what it is you are looking for so we can direct you properly?

I'm not sure the CD would be your best contact for anything pre-cruise. If you have arranged a special event, contact the Shipboard Events Coordinator shoreside. Otherwise, I would wait until you are onboard.

Do you mind advising what it is you are looking for so we can direct you properly?

It's something I was hoping to do for like 5 mins. before a show. Nothing huge or anything, just wanted a sure fire audience heh

It's something I was hoping to do for like 5 mins. before a show. Nothing huge or anything, just wanted a sure fire audience heh

oooh i'm intrigued... :D

But i have a sneaky suspicion i know what it is you're planning ;)

Archived