Does the Norwegian Epic have bad food and service?

crackycruiser

just got off the epic and LOVED it. great food, great ship, great entertainment. loved everything about it.

Ditto Here! Cruised twice on the Epic and it is still favorite after 23 cruises on lines ranging from RCCL, Carnival, Holland and Princess

Opinions are very subjective but I don't know how anyone could have cruised on the Epic and "hated" it?

Great ship, AWESOME entertainment and Top Notch food. That said I will point out that my I "frequent" the pay restaurants almost every dinner. Had the lobster dinner on formal night in the MDR and it was fine. Just MHO:D

This is one of the rudest responses to a post that I have ever seen on these boards. You are the last person that should be giving out advice on how to phrase a post "properly".

Perhaps I was a little to taken aback...but like I said trash me....cause I really think that questions should be posed in a manner that invites answers not defensiveness.

So I apologize to original OP and anyone else I have offended....chalk it up to a bad day and my innate ignorance in general.

But I must ask why I am the last person to talk about a post...

Lol...ok, you asked for it! Actually, I'm not the type of person that would "trash" anyone, but I do feel the need to comment. I personally feel that 1.) your choice of foul language; and 2.) your berating of the OP, calling his/her question the most stupid one on the boards, was taking your issue over the top and, thus, taking away credence from your reponse.

The OP did not title the board "Epic has bad food and service", they asked IF that was the case. We have all seen posts that are both positive and negative regarding all the various cruise lines, not just your 'beloved NCL'. If we all had to worry about being berated for the manner in which we phrase each question on CC, there would be relatively fewer postings, I'm sure! Please remember in the future that you are responding to another human being, and all of us, yourself included, deserve common courtesy.

Archived