Navigator Questions

vie lee

Been awhile since I have sailed RC - going on the Navigator in Jan and was wondering about the beds - hard - soft and do they gave mattress pad if needed? Hair Dryer - is there one in cabin - how powerful? Thanks in advance for any info you can give me...........

If you find that the mattress is too hard, they will put extra cushioning on the bed (egg crates, etc). No problem.

The hair dryer is similar to those you'd find in a hotel. I use it (and I have long thick hair) however it is not as good nor as powerful as the one I have at home. An annoyance is that the switch doesnt stay in the "on" position, you as you are drying your hair, you have to keep your thumb on the switch holding it in the "on" position.

Thanks for the input - since I use the hair dryer to style hair guess I better bring mine because having to hold down the on switch would be a hassle. Glad to hear you can still gets egg crates because a bunch of us girls went on Carnival last Sept. and they do not give then out any longer. Knew that in advance and took my own. We drove to port so it was no big deal but it did make my bed a lot more comfortable.

Archived