Is it to Early to think Cruising Sydney to LA in 2007

harfield

OK Rhoda I was charged EBD rates at over $5000.00 as single share for ii inside Lido deck .That would work out as over $10.000.00 for two cabin only for the April 2006 sailing.

That's about the same as I am paying for an inside cabin on my 30-day HAL Hawaii/South Pacific cruise in January 2006. Around $5,000 before port fees and insurance ... doing a single share. Without the single share, it would have been out of my ballpark.

Blue skies ...

--rita

That's about the same as I am paying for an inside cabin on my 30-day HAL Hawaii/South Pacific cruise in January 2006. Around $5,000 before port fees and insurance ... doing a single share. Without the single share, it would have been out of my ballpark.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Well I am going without a cruise this year and next and saving up for a single for this one in April 2007....

Now that I have not got anything booked Princess keeps sending and e-mailing me great deals got one today for Hawaii and Polynesia all in Canadian Dollars.....I am resisting temptation till the big one in 2007. :)

Hi Kruisey,

Tried to e-mail you regarding this sailing. Hope you received it O.K. In any event just thought I would let you know that when I called Princess yesterday they said that the date for opening of bookings for this sailing ( June 11, 13 has been changed and no new date set). I plan to keep calling just to make sure the person was not mistaken although she spoke to a supervisor. Want to make sure I don't miss out on this one! You mentioned a special Princess had that involved Hawaii and south pacific I believe. Do you recall which ports it included? It is hard to think of not crusing until 07. I think I will have to try and find an additional bargain cruise to get us through 06.

Cheers,

I am interested in the cruise ports as indicated so far in this thread, particularly the ones in South Island, NZ and the Cook Islands. But it looks too early to get the details.:confused: I may go on the Crown Princess next year(2006) and put down the one hundred dollars for this 2007 cruise.

Thank you all for all the information that is now available .:)

Archived