Hump Suites

colocop004

Hello all,

We are considering a Celebrity Suite on the new Celebrity Reflection. We have never sailed in a cabin on the hump and we are considering one this go around.

What has everyone's experience in a cabin on the hump?

Thanks in advance

The Celebrity Suites on the hump have significantly larger balconies than those not on the hump; the interior portion of the stateroom is the same on both. The hump is a nice location too (close to stairs/elevators).

Just off Reflection yesterday. We had Celebrity Suite 1615. This was right next to Penthouse and had a massive corner balcony. Our butler Nilesh was the best we have ever had and even brought us a second lounger from the pool deck as there was so much room on the balcony. Very quiet room, very close to staircase but far enough not to hear lifts and chatter. I like this suite as have found Royal a waste as we do not need a dining table for 6 people. Celebrity suites are great for 2 people wanting extra space and separate living room. Balcony also gets a lot of sun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Check out the excellent Solstice cabin spreadsheet available on this forum. Different ship but same class and pretty much the same deck plan. Don't forget to check out comments for cabins nearby to where you are considering as well.

We had an RS on Deck 11 (next to a PH) booked, but swapped it and moved a deck down because I spotted adverse comments about noise from the Pool Deck above, especially early morning.

Hello all,

We are considering a Celebrity Suite on the new Celebrity Reflection. We have never sailed in a cabin on the hump and we are considering one this go around.

What has everyone's experience in a cabin on the hump?

Thanks in advance

We have had both on the Eclipse and will have 1618 on Solstice. The verandah is huge and has cover which makes meals out there enjoyable. There is a table with chairs and lounge chairs also. It is a great suite.

The Celebrity Suites on the hump have significantly larger balconies than those not on the hump; the interior portion of the stateroom is the same on both. The hump is a nice location too (close to stairs/elevators).

Don't want to put words in your mouth, but I think you mean by the hump as the suites on the "angled" portion of the hump? Those have the larger balconies. Those on the flat portion of the hump have larger balconies by the size of the width of the stateroom.

Just off Reflection yesterday. We had Celebrity Suite 1615. This was right next to Penthouse and had a massive corner balcony. Our butler Nilesh was the best we have ever had and even brought us a second lounger from the pool deck as there was so much room on the balcony. Very quiet room, very close to staircase but far enough not to hear lifts and chatter. I like this suite as have found Royal a waste as we do not need a dining table for 6 people. Celebrity suites are great for 2 people wanting extra space and separate living room. Balcony also gets a lot of sun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We are sailing in 1615 on Reflection...would you have any photos? I know the rooms are all similar, but it's fun to see the one you will actually have!

Don't want to put words in your mouth, but I think you mean by the hump as the suites on the "angled" portion of the hump? Those have the larger balconies. Those on the flat portion of the hump have larger balconies by the size of the width of the stateroom.

Correct.

Archived