Breakfast and Lunch at Moderno's

plank

I have heard that it is nice to have breakfast and lunch ay Moderno's on the Sun. Can anyone tell me if it is a quicky meal or what kind of things are on the menu? Thx.

At breakfast: Continental-type items, cold meats and cheese, cereals, oatmeal, juices etc. They use the salad bar to hold the items.

Also, breakfast pizzas/calzones etc. are offered by the chefs at the station along the wall.

At lunch, you will find pizza, pasta etc.

I have heard that it is nice to have breakfast and lunch ay Moderno's on the Sun. Can anyone tell me if it is a quicky meal or what kind of things are on the menu? Thx.

For breakfast, there was a omelet and waffle station, along with a small breakfast buffet with eggs and bacon, sausage, and cereal/coldcuts/fruits.

For lunch, there were deli-type items available.

There was also a drink station--coffee, water, tea, etc.

Lisa

Mordernosmini version of the buffet with a very nice presentation. We liked dining there for breakfast and lunch because it was much quiter than the buffet and it was always easy to sit at a window table. The food is good, but not as many choices as the large buffet - no problem for us. We walked over to the main buffet, got what we wanted and brought it back to morderno. The atmosphere is so much nicer. Enjoy

At breakfast: Continental-type items, cold meats and cheese, cereals, oatmeal, juices etc. They use the salad bar to hold the items.

Also, breakfast pizzas/calzones etc. are offered by the chefs at the station along the wall.

At lunch, you will find pizza, pasta etc.

The breakfast pizza was great

Archived