Holiday inn port of miami

DJ56

Where has everyone gotten their best rate for the Holiday Inn Port of Miami?? Hoping to get the Intercontinental, however, the price has not dropped less than $200 for May of 2013. So now I am checking into the Holiday Inn POM. Just curious!!

Where has everyone gotten their best rate for the Holiday Inn Port of Miami?? Hoping to get the Intercontinental, however, the price has not dropped less than $200 for May of 2013. So now I am checking into the Holiday Inn POM. Just curious!!

I got mine directly from Holiday Inn themselves. However, I truly think the trick is booking in advance. Just like you, I was hoping to get the Intercontinental, but it's completely sold out for the weekend we are going. I did book a refundable rate in case it opened up, but it never has. I got our room for $180/night but if I were to book right now it would be around $260/night. If you see a rate you would be willing to pay you need to book it now.

When we stayed at Hi POM we booked thru the hotel.

You are too early to find deals at the Intercon. Book something you can cancel if you want now...we like lastminutetravel.com. Call the phone number given and they'll probably drop the rate a few dollars. You can cancel up to 3 days of the stay. SO you will have lots of time to shop come March.

May is a great time to get deals in Fl. on the discount sites. Don't tie yourself in now.

When we stayed at Hi POM we booked thru the hotel.

You are too early to find deals at the Intercon. Book something you can cancel if you want now...we like lastminutetravel.com. Call the phone number given and they'll probably drop the rate a few dollars. You can cancel up to 3 days of the stay. SO you will have lots of time to shop come March.

May is a great time to get deals in Fl. on the discount sites. Don't tie yourself in now.

Wondering if you have had any issues with LMT, I was considering sending our inlaws to that site to book their stay at the Intercontinental.

Wondering if you have had any issues with LMT, I was considering sending our inlaws to that site to book their stay at the Intercontinental.

No problems whatsoever. ;) Easy to work with on the phone and to cancel a res., a call is all it takes. I have canceled and rebooked the same and other hotels with no problems when I find lower costs. If you spot something on the web, call and often you'll be able to get another 5-10$ or so off the rate.

No I did not have any troubles with them. I did call 2 or so weeks out to verify my reservation. I LOVED THE INTERCONTINENTAL!!

The Intercontinental shows for $157 the day before your cruise, not sure if that is a good price for you.

BOOKED!! THANKS!! Even got it for a little less...I AM SUPER SUPER SUPER EXCITED TO BE STAYING THERE AGAIN!! :D

Archived