Need help deciding...7 day Glory or 8 day Breeze

l2c4fun

Here are the specifics...

Glory - 7 day - Balcony room - Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; Belize; Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan

Breeze 8 day - Inside walkway view - Grand Turk; La Romana, Dominican Republic; Curacao; Aruba

This will be with DS11 and DD13.

The Sunday departure on the Glory is a little more desirable for us but we could make either work.

Which would you choose?

Just did the Breeze itinerary on the Freedom. One of our BEST cruises ever! Lots of ships visit the western ports, not so much the farther away southern/eastern ports. Plus I would AlWays choose 8 days on a cruise ship over 7! LOL. Without question, I would recommend the 8 day Breeze.

:)

Here are the specifics...

Glory - 7 day - Balcony room - Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; Belize; Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan

Breeze 8 day - Inside walkway view - Grand Turk; La Romana, Dominican Republic; Curacao; Aruba

This will be with DS11 and DD13.

The Sunday departure on the Glory is a little more desirable for us but we could make either work.

Which would you choose?

For me it would be the 8 day on the Breeze. I have not been to some of those destinations before, and the ship is new and big, but that is just me. You should choose whichever appeals to you most, and the Glory is a nice ship too. Whichever you choose have a great vacation.:)

I would chose 8 nights on the Breeze. I am booked on the glory in 3 weeks but the Breeze is a brand new ship, 1 extra day in that beautiful sun and I love the itinerary!! The Breeze with that itinerary will be my next cruise. Definitely the Breeze, especially if you like sushi! They have the new Bonsai Sushi on that ship!

Thanks everyone! We've decided on the Breeze and will be booking it tomorrow. We're not willing to risk the price jumping up for $100 OBC since it's a spring break cruise. :D

Great choice....now what about that "inside walkway view" you mentioned when discussing the cabin? Was it the 4J or 4E on deck 6 midship that I had hypothesized?

Archived