Need a list of 4 night cruises

jsmeeker

I am looking for a list of 4 night cruises, most likely departing from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. A "large" group of people (maybe 90 or so) are contemplating a cruise for next year's get together. (we just had one in Las Vegas this past week).

A quick search on cruises out of Miami revealed a few options from Carnival. Not my *personal* choice, but it would probably be OK for us.. Destinations really don't matter on a cruise so short, IMHO.

So, where can I find a list?

NCL Star (Hawaii) 5/2003

CARNIVAL

4-nt from Port Canaveral (Fantasy), Miami (Fascination), New Orleans - Mobile in mid-Oct. (Holiday)

ROYAL CARIBBEAN

4 nt. from Port Canaveral (Sovereign) and Miami (Majesty)

Nothing out of Ft. Lauderdale that I'm aware of. There are also 3-4 nt. cruises out of So. California, and Galveston, I think. All ships that do 4-nt., do 3-nt, too, except the Holiday, which does 4 and 5-nt. cruises to Mexico.

If you go to any online agencies web site and look for cruises for 4 nights only...you can search for any and/or all ships. You can look at Royal/ Carnival and a lot of others.

Isnt Diney moving a ship next year to the West Coast?

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Enchantment of the Seas is out of Lauderdale but the Online agency idea is best.. it will pull them up for you in a flash. The new NCL Spirit is doing a cool itinerary for 5 nights from Miami from Oct-April

Host Caroline

<font SIZE="1">Join me on the beautiful Diamond Princess in July 2005 for Cruise Critic's Awesome Alaskan Adventure --You'll have a whale of a good time! icon_smile.gif

Sept 04-Royal Hounds Mariner of the Seas

Feb 05-Partae Pirates Carnival Miracle

One can never have too many days at sea..</font>

Archived