5 Days To Go, I Have A Few Last Minute (not Necessarily Very Important) Questions!!??

RMS95

ok, if I remember correctly a room with the 2 twin beds that they make as 1, will only have a total of 2 pillows. is this right??

also, we never get ice in our room, but I think I will this time. Im taking a collapsible cooler and will need it for that. So is there an ice machine anywhere that we can use ourselves or do we just have to call our cabin steward and ask for ice??

I think thats all I was wondering about!!

IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :D :eek:

if you need extra pillows or ice the room steward will get them for you. ours kept the wine bucket full all the time for the soda we had brought on ourselfs. he really took good care of us. i left him a extra tip for being such a wonderful help to our needs and request.

I've always had two pillows on each bed, and there were a couple more in the closet. But yes, your cabin steward will get more if you need them.

As far as ice, the steward will fill your ice bucket twice a day. If you need more, just ask. If he is off-duty (usually between noon and 5pm), call room service.

I've read about lots of folks who bring the rolling coolers, and ask the steward to keep them filled....requests seem to be always fulfilled!:)

OK, THIS SOUNDS GREAT!! I just want to save a little on "drinks" this time, so if I have ice, I'll do just that!!

and we'll be sure we are set first thing on the pillows!! :)

thanks for your replies!!!

:)

wE had extra pillows in the closet too and all we did was ask and they werer on the bed every night. The ice was full and if it melted and we didn't want to bother the room guys we walked to the ice machine and got it ourselves. They will treat you well if you tell them from the get go what you want

Archived