Gluten-Free at Sabatini's on Coral Princess

fireflymd

Recently off Golden and Star.. I was told that the chef would cook a special GF meal for me in Sabitini's, but I opted for Crown Grill (I'm dairy free too).. That being said, Princess is amazing when it comes to Gluten Free meals.. you shouldn't have any problems.. If they say they will make it GF, they will...

I can tell you one item to watch out for.. the pork ribs on the lunch menu in the dining room.. Even without the BBQ sauce, there is some spice used in the prep that must have a small amount of gluten (I'm very sensitive).. Had it on both cruises and those were the only times in over 30 days that I had any issues. (thought it was a fluke on the first cruise, so tried it again) :eek:

Recently off Golden and Star.. I was told that the chef would cook a special GF meal for me in Sabitini's, but I opted for Crown Grill (I'm dairy free too).. That being said, Princess is amazing when it comes to Gluten Free meals.. you shouldn't have any problems.. If they say they will make it GF, they will...

I can tell you one item to watch out for.. the pork ribs on the lunch menu in the dining room.. Even without the BBQ sauce, there is some spice used in the prep that must have a small amount of gluten (I'm very sensitive).. Had it on both cruises and those were the only times in over 30 days that I had any issues. (thought it was a fluke on the first cruise, so tried it again) :eek:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your pork ribs experience! And thank you for responding.

Archived