Where do I go to make my specialty dining reservations?

lori450

I purchased the oasis choice package and it says to make all the other reservations (other than the first one at chops) when I board. Where do I go to do this? I like to get it all done immediately so I can just kick back and not worry. We have a lunch reservation at the italian restaurant (I can't remember the name right now), can I do it there?

[quote name='lori450']I purchased the oasis choice package and it says to make all the other reservations (other than the first one at chops) when I board. Where do I go to do this? I like to get it all done immediately so I can just kick back and not worry. We have a lunch reservation at the italian restaurant (I can't remember the name right now), can I do it there?[/QUOTE]

You do it after you board the ship. I did it right before I had lunch in the park cafe. I had a different pkg. but I first went to 150 Central Park. They could have also made my reservation for chops -- but at that time they did't have the time I wanted for chops. So I made my reservation at 150 then went over to chops. Chops had a lot of different times avail.
Enjoy your cruise.

I thought you could make those online? We had friends that booked the same package on Allure and made all of their reservations before they boarded. I think she was charged for the separate reservations then was credited the difference from the package.

[quote name='samj80']I thought you could make those online? We had friends that booked the same package on Allure and made all of their reservations before they boarded. I think she was charged for the separate reservations then was credited the difference from the package.[/QUOTE]

I just pre booked the central dining package. It only made dinning times for my 1st night--the rest I had to go to or call once on board. This package cost 65 dollars but if you waited to book this package onboard the price went up to 70 dollars.

[quote name='lori450']So, I have to go to each restaurant individually???[/QUOTE]

You can just go to one of them and make both reservations. The 1st one you go to may not have the time you want for your other reservation so just walk over to or call the last place for more times. When I went to 150 the earliest time they had for chops was 8 or 8:30. I went to chops and they had a lot more times avail.

Archived