Massage questions

Gr101997

Sailing on the Epic 1/5. My inlaws were looking to get my wife a gift for xmas and wanted to book her a massage on the cruise. I went online yesterday and checked for times but all the sea days dont have any available for a deep tissue.

My question is, would it still make sense for them to get her a gift certificate for one? Does the ship open up all of the appointments for prebooking or do they hold some back for when people get on board? She could use it on any of the days, but my question really has to do with how they pre-book everything. Im sure she wouldnt want to book something and feel rushed doing it.

Thanks in advance.

i'm no expert here but since no one else has answered ... i'm on the 12/22 gem cruise and the spa appointments weren't available for presale. that might be because it's a holiday cruise and they know the ship will be busy. whether or not they pre-sell they will have lots of appointments available on the ship. sounds like a great gift.

There will be plenty of apps available on the ship as well as various specials. I'd advise they purchase OBV or spa gift certificate in whatever $ amount they want to spend but that they DON'T select a specific service or time. She can decide what service she wants and may be able to even cover 1 1/2 treatments if she goes on daysntheynhave sales/ specials.

Archived