Celebration duty free prices

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Can anybody inform me the prices of cigarettes in the duty free on board?Where would the best place to buy,the flight,onboard or sharm thanks.:)

Buy them on ship onthe day at sea, there was a 15% discount that day I think they were around the £18-20 mark for 400 L&B/Regal. Grouse whisky was £10.50 for 1L Smirnoff vodka £9 :D

Can anybody inform me the prices of cigarettes in the duty free on board?Where would the best place to buy,the flight,onboard or sharm thanks.:)

Buy them on ship onthe day at sea, there was a 15% discount that day I think they were around the £18-20 mark for 400 L&B/Regal. Grouse whisky was £10.50 for 1L Smirnoff vodka £9 :D The queue start to form about 10am and is constant!:eek:

We bought on the plane. About £22

Turned out the ship was cheaper.:mad: About £20

And Aqaba was more expensive, even the local brands made with camel-dung & bus tickets.

Then all prices in the ship's shop had a 20% discount day, including cigs & booze & everything else. Don't remember which day.:) About £18

So bought some more :D

Heading out, just be sure you've got enough to last you til shop opens, buy your full ration on discount day on the ship.

Happy cruisin' & coughin'

JB :)

Archived