Meetonboard

mrmapt

I have used their site and met a couple of people on an Epic cruise from there. It doesn't get a lot of foot traffic and with the number of gays going on different ships and almost every itinerary out there, it's a great tool but just not well-used. This site has better odds of meeting a fellow GLBT cruiser than that one does. :cool:

I have also used and met about 5 people on the cruise I was on. I have not been on a cruise since then, so I can't really say if it really a great site to meet poeple or not. I will go back when I book my next cruise.

Yes, we use it. The owners of the site are friends of ours. Initially the membership was only a few hundred people. Now it is in the 6,000+ range. They have some excellent experts on the main pages, as well as the usual forums. I feel you can never learn to much about cruising, as it just adds to the excitement. We are doing a Trans Atlantic in April 2013, and so far there are four couples that have responded to my "who's on board" posting on that site. That being said, my posting on CruiseCritic in the G&L roll calls has not had ANY responses. I hope that both sites have more people joining as time gets closer.

Archived