Transportation from Houston to the port in Galveston

Disneycruisers

Your options are a taxi or the Carnival shuttle. The shuttle would be the least hassle.

Are you flying into Intercontinental or Hobby? Hobby is the closest but still about 45 minutes. And you know you have to be checked in by 2:30 or so.

I went with Galveston Limo. They pick up at both airports and they were very dependable. That was two days before the cruise. Personally, if I were flying in the day of the cruise I would use Carnival's shuttle because as long as you're on their shuttle you'll be on the ship. Nancy

Last April our group of 7 rented a mini van for the entire week and even with parking it was cheaper than a shuttle. It was very convienant and we stopped for supplies the way to the port. Post cruise we drove around Galveston and Houston before our afternoon flight. Booked through Costco travel with Alamo. Sounds funny to rent a car and then let it sit for the week but it was cheaper and we would do it again for sure.

• 2 months later...

Archived