Future Cruise Certificate

maxydu

I've been trying to submit my FCC online through Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and internet explorer and cannot get it to go through. I click on the submit button and nothing happens.

Anyone else having this problem? Is there a remedy?

When you are on the page to submit you will see in the adress bar a symbol that looks like a torn sheet of paper. It is a compatability view. Click that and you should be able to submit it unless they have stopped it.

Sorry that is not it for you. There have been several posts on this subject and this is usually the "fix". I have never had a computer that did not have the compatability view. Both of my computeres are showing it and unless I hit that before submitting it will not work.

It is usually there. Did you go to carnival dot com /fcv? Once you are there it shows up in the address bar at the very top of the page right next to the magnifying glass.

Maybe someone else will chime in and help.

I had the same problem and tried calling...took about five different calls. They kept giving me other departments. Finally got someone who seemed to know what she was doing. But that was a couple of weeks ago and even though we got an email confirming the $200 future cruise certificate was submitted, it still is not reflected on my "manage my cruise " online.

I had to call as well. This was a few months ago and it still doesn't show up in Manage my Cruise. When I called to check on it the rep said don't worry about it they can see it and when I get on the ship it will be there.....I'd still like to "see it" though.

I had to call as well. This was a few months ago and it still doesn't show up in Manage my Cruise. When I called to check on it the rep said don't worry about it they can see it and when I get on the ship it will be there.....I'd still like to "see it" though.

If you can't see it, call again and have the rep send you an email detailing the FCC is on your account. I never disconnect the call until I get printable confirmation of anything dealing with money that we have discussed. Then I just take everything with me in my boarding package. Easy, peasy!

If you can't see it' date=' call again and have the rep send you an email detailing the FCC is on your account. I never disconnect the call until I get printable confirmation of anything dealing with money that we have discussed. Then I just take everything with me in my boarding package. Easy, peasy![/quote']

You got me thinking....I went back to my "Breeze e-mailbox" and do have an email saying it will be applied to my booking.....will definitely print it out and bring it! Thanks for jogging my memory!

Too much on my mind these days! LOL!

I'm glad its not just me! I'm definately going to call to get it fixed. I need to see that OBC on my account!

I've been trying to submit my FCC online through Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and internet explorer and cannot get it to go through. I click on the submit button and nothing happens.

Anyone else having this problem? Is there a remedy?

I had this problem too the last time I used one in April, I called Carnival and they did it for me over the phone.

Archived