All Inclusive Recently???

djk

Who's done the all inclusive resort recently? I'm curious about the cost and what's included. We will have 3 teenage boys with us and looking for a place with sodas and food, beach, pool and things to entertain them.

Thanks,

djk

We just got back from Progreso and we went to Hotel Reef Yucatan and we had so much fun. There is a tour center in town in the flea market. Our shuttle bus driver told us about the tour and where is sign up. The cost is $30.00 and you can drink as much as you want. There is an all you can eat buffet for $10.00. The water is beautiful and clear. There are hamocks on the beach and the waiters are very attentive. You can play volleyball, soccer, kayak, wind surf, and swim in a gorgeous pool. My teens loved it. They do not question age or require any ID. Keep your teens close and monitor their drinking. Very relaxing and beautiful setting. The tour left at 10:30 and came back at 2:00, because we had to be back at 2:30. The charter bus was very nice and the tour guide very helpful. You can also go to the Xcambo ruins nearby. Enjoy.

Thanks for your reply. YIKES!!! $40 is probably more than we want to spend. I thought is was $25. I'm glad you had a good time. It sounds beautiful and something we should consider.

Any others?

Thanks,

djk

Archived