Precruise restaurant reservations

kato92

OK...want to take advantage of the deal for the 3 restaurants and saving $8 per person. If I reserve a certain date now but want to switch the date or dates on the cruise, can we??

Also, looking at one reservation, want to reserve for 8 people at a certain time but can't. I can reserve 2 tables of 4 for the time we want. Will they put the tables together if we ask them ahead of time??

Thanks for the help.

OK...want to take advantage of the deal for the 3 restaurants and saving $8 per person. If I reserve a certain date now but want to switch the date or dates on the cruise, can we??

Also, looking at one reservation, want to reserve for 8 people at a certain time but can't. I can reserve 2 tables of 4 for the time we want. Will they put the tables together if we ask them ahead of time??

Thanks for the help.

Savings is $7 a person now that the Italian restaurant has gone up in price. You also cannot use onboard credit to pay for the meal if you book ahead of time. It seems like it would be better for you to wait and book if you are thinking you may change date/time and you have a large party.

Savings is $7 a person now that the Italian restaurant has gone up in price. You also cannot use onboard credit to pay for the meal if you book ahead of time. It seems like it would be better for you to wait and book if you are thinking you may change date/time and you have a large party.

According to website...steakhouse = $25, French = $20 and Italian = $15...total $60. Deal is $52, thus $8 savings.

Since ship is nearly sold out...I want to book some restaurants now to eat when we want. So, still looking for answers to my original questions.

Can you switch dates of prebooked reservatons while on board? And, will they put 2 tables together of 2 party of 4s?

According to website...steakhouse = $25, French = $20 and Italian = $15...total $60. Deal is $52, thus $8 savings.

Since ship is nearly sold out...I want to book some restaurants now to eat when we want. So, still looking for answers to my original questions.

Can you switch dates of prebooked reservatons while on board? And, will they put 2 tables together of 2 party of 4s?

You can change the dates/times of your ressies once onboard. I think you can call and make your reservation for 8 instead of hoping you can get it changed to one table after boarding. If not, I would think they will change it onboard for you.

We found the folks on the Sun more than willing to accommodate us with any changes or requests once on board. We prebooked online, and there was not a problem with any change requests. But for party of 8, I would suggest that once you get onboard the first day, go to res desk in atrium and be sure to make your requests for tables.

how does one prebook dinner reservations? I'm guessing for suite guests only?

No, anyone can prebook starting at 45 days prior to your cruise. Suites can book 55 days ahead. Keep in mind that you have to pay for the reservation when making it with your credit card. If you have onboard credit coming to you, it is better to wait to book as you can use the OBC to pay for the reservation. Also, only a certain percentage of time slots are offered to be prebooked.

Yes, you can easily combine the two tables of 4 to one table of 8 when you arrive on the ship. Just go to the area for restaurant reservations by guest services when you arrive. You will give them your room number and they will take care of it for you. We had 3 tables reserved for our party of 9 and never had a problem at either of the specialty restaurants we had reserved. Enjoy

Yes, you can easily combine the two tables of 4 to one table of 8 when you arrive on the ship. Just go to the area for restaurant reservations by guest services when you arrive. You will give them your room number and they will take care of it for you. We had 3 tables reserved for our party of 9 and never had a problem at either of the specialty restaurants we had reserved. Enjoy

Perfect. Thank you

Archived