Free bar credit

krzi

I am currently at work so I cannot make a call, was wondering if anyone knows if this email offer is valid for the upcoming cruise I already booked. I received a free bar credit up to $50 but there isnt much it says on it.

Untitled.jpg.734245dd5404cc3ae958fc5b68c9d1b8.jpg

I am currently at work so I cannot make a call, was wondering if anyone knows if this email offer is valid for the upcoming cruise I already booked. I received a free bar credit up to $50 but there isnt much it says on it.

This is another "Booking type" - If ES you can price-match to the rate (which if you check it, is probably higher than your ES", or if booked PG, etc., before final payment deadline, switch to that rate if it's better than your rate. ken

I called my PVP because I just booked a B2B a few days ago. It doesn't apply to my sailing (which is Europe). I did look at your sailing OP and not knowing what you paid, what category, etc., I can't say for sure how it might affect you. But looking at the various pricing options for your cruise at this time, it appears to be a pretty competitive deal (Jan 9 Miracle). It is probably worth your time to give Carnival a quick call.

~Denise

I called my PVP because I just booked a B2B a few days ago. It doesn't apply to my sailing (which is Europe). I did look at your sailing OP and not knowing what you paid, what category, etc., I can't say for sure how it might affect you. But looking at the various pricing options for your cruise at this time, it appears to be a pretty competitive deal (Jan 9 Miracle). It is probably worth your time to give Carnival a quick call.

~Denise

I just called and was told that it is only available for new bookings or bookings that are not yet fully due. Was worth a shot tho. Thanks!

I just called and was told that it is only available for new bookings or bookings that are not yet fully due. Was worth a shot tho. Thanks!

i got the same email i forwarded on to our rep that we booked through but i havent gotten an email back yet. My final payment is not due until Feb 26 - so if i dont hear back from my rep i will have to give them a call tomorrow.

thanks for the info.

i got the same email i forwarded on to our rep that we booked through but i havent gotten an email back yet. My final payment is not due until Feb 26 - so if i dont hear back from my rep i will have to give them a call tomorrow.

thanks for the info.

I might try to email my PVP to see if she can get it for me, cant hurt to ask a second time right?

For 400 more than what I am paying now I can get a 80 bar credit. These sales crack me up.

But for someone just booking, the price is about the same due to the free upgrades. I looked at one for DH and I in October--it applies. We will probably still just book ES because of the possibilities of OBC. However, if you can't book ES, it would be an option.

Archived