Moose Kiss drink

wailea4me

We had a Moose Kiss drink aboard our HAL train ride to Denali.. It was deeeelicious and I'd like to serve these at our New Year's Eve party. Does anyone have the recipe? It might have had - coffee, hot chocolate, vodka, Kahlua, peppermint schnapps?

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's too late for New Years but I contacted Holland Guest Relations and asked your question. They responded with the following:

• hot chocolate
  • vodka
  • Irish cream
  • Peppermint schnapps.

Unfortunately, they didn't include the precise amounts of each but doing a little googling, I think it may be 1oz of each liquor with 1 cup of hot chocolate. It may take some taste testing (hic!), oh darn. I hope you had a great New Years!

Am looking forward to trying several of these similarly named hot drinks on our NCL Sun cruise in May. On the Glacier Bay day we will probably be staying in our aft balcony cabin for viewing. They have a menu of hot drinks you can select from and order ahead of time for delivery at specific times to your cabin. Maybe one every hour?:D

I travel with my own thermal coffee cup (size large) so I can keep my special Alaska cofee/chocolate drinks hot. Some of the cruise lines have souvenir cups for you to buy and take home.

A few packets of hot cocoa mix in your suitcase can help to make these drinks for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived