Fax # for stockholder credit?

leenieweenie

I just used the 6477 number 2 weeks ago and it was not received. I called and they said to send to a different number which I don't have. They had a problem with the fax machine. So call them and they can tell you if they received it. I got the credit applied within 48 hrs. Good deal that SBC.

I've faxed the docs to this # and it went through no problem. This was in 09/2012. Just make sure that the statements you fax in are the most recent and cross out your acct # . They don't need it our want it. I did get an email confirmation that the fax was received .

The COVER PAGE should include the following:

Booking#

Which Ship and the length of cruise

Sailing Date

VIFP#(If applicable)

Also include your email address.

Hope this helps and the # is still working.

Here's the # 1-305-406-8596

I just used the 6477 number 2 weeks ago and it was not received. I called and they said to send to a different number which I don't have. They had a problem with the fax machine. So call them and they can tell you if they received it. I got the credit applied within 48 hrs. Good deal that SBC.

My experience was exactly the same. I never got any confirmation and so I called, and was asked to send the fax to 305-406-7441 because there have been problems. I was only nine days out but they were very nice and applied the credit.

Archived